Reheating Instructions for a Pre-Cooked Tip Top Turkey
- Let turkey stand at room temperature for thirty minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- (Remove packaging) Put turkey in pan upside down so the breast will not get dried out.
- Add one cup of water in the pan to create juice for gravy.
- Cover turkey with foil and put in oven.
- Immediately turn oven down to 275 degrees & leave turkey in for five minutes to the pound.
- About ten minutes before the turkey is ready to come out, take off the foil and baste with either butter or the turkey drippings.
- Let turkey stand for a few minutes for easier carving!!
We are sold out of Pre-Cooked Turkeys for Thanksgiving 2013. We do still have plenty of fresh turkeys available.